More than ten years ago, we had a vision — an inbound world “Soorty Enterprises “plans to vertically integrate their business by installing their own industrial sewing thread manufacturing facility as per the need of the business.
Vision is to install facility sustainable & environmentally friendly that can serve and value our prestigious customers with high quality standards products and have care for our people working via providing them working environment with safe ethical culture, diversified, so that they can feel like home.
SEWING THREAD BRANDS
(TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENT IN PROGRESS)
- WATER REPELLENT FINISH
- ANTI-WICKING THREAD
- TEA BAG THREAD (100% COTTON)
- FLAME RETARDANT FINISH
- ANTI-BACTERIAL FINISH
- ANTI-BEDBUG FINISH
Safe , Diversified, Ethical & with Integrity
as per local and international norms of
POLICIES & CULTURE
- Health & Safety Policy
- Quality Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Oekotex Class 1 Certified (Job Acknowledgment received) Job# 53560
- Quality Management System (QMS ISO 9001-2015) Electronic Data Base
- REACH Compliant
- SRSL (Soorty Restricted Substances List) Charters
After sales service & technical support.
- Health & Safety Management System.
- Effluent Treatment Plant.
Building a sustainable business means protecting the
workforce giving back to the community, ensuring a world
where the business can continue to operate, and providing
value to customers and shareholders.
It’s not only about the “green” aspect of sustainability –
shrinking their carbon footprint, reducing waste, and
doing better by the environment.
Sustainability means much more than just being green.
The term implies a corporate responsibility not only to the
planet, but also to the organization’s people by protecting
worker health and safety, and to profitability by ensuring
a viable business for many years to come.
Sustainability according to approach i.e. people, planet,
and profit is Soorty Sewing Thread vision.
CONTINUOUS BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT APPROACH
- Routine awareness & trainings regarding sustainability.
- Plan to move towards zero discharge & recycling/reuse of water.
- Plan to use recyclable polybags.
- Safety Warden System to ensure sustainability in “Health & Safety”.
- Award system for best idea regarding sustainability